Sunday, April 17, 2011

African flower



Have fallen in love with crochet! and made this pinterest site where I can collect all the pretty things I see online! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

Right now I´m starting a crocheted baby throw.

Its as easy as 1, 2, 3 :) here is a how to crochet this flower. This blogger is also amazing, and fun to read. I started by changing the flower from a six leaf flower to a eight leaf flower like I saw on pinterest and then I did the square around it so I can make an even throw/blanket. I don´t like when the doilies make an uneven edge.

The yarn I´m using I bought from pickles its extra fine merino and its gorgeous, so soft and snugly. The only thing is that the extra white one I chose is so treated to make it white that it´s a little bit dryer than the others. I hope that it will be better after I wash it with balsam :)

No comments:

Post a Comment